ONE HOUR OF ON-DEMAND DESIGN TIME
Pre-pay one hour blocks of time in advance now, and reap these benefits:
- VIP booking priority – 5 business day maximum turnaround
- ability to pay it off over time using Afterpay or zipPay
- as always, this is an ADMIN-FREE rate, which means you aren’t billed for the time it takes to correspond with you or prepare a quote for you, etc
- access to a comprehensive range of graphic design services, including:
- branding projects
- marketing collateral
- product packaging
- merchandising artwork
- digital and print advertising
Add multiple hours to the cart for longer blocks of time!
HOW LONG DOES SOMETHING TAKE TO DESIGN?
“How long is a piece of string?” is a saying I dislike, but it’s actually relevant here. Take these examples:
- a new client who has basic to no existing branding will take longer to design as the process involves a lot of brand discovery
- a new client who has a good grasp on their brand identity and supplies a style guide and high quality logos will take less time than the first client because of the existing structure I will be designing to
- an existing client will take even less time again, as I already have first hand brand knowledge and working files to draw from
What I promise is that I am conscientious, experienced, work swiftly, and can take the lead when a client is unclear of their vision.
On average, one hour of design time covers a double sided flyer using existing branding, or business card design and a few social graphics or a web banner.
As always, you receive these standard benefits of choosing Everley Design Boutique:
As always, all design work is created by Rebecca especially for your brand and is not a copy and paste or clipart style service. That means it remains exclusive and unique to your business.
FAST TURNAROUND TIME
Usual lead times sit around the one to two week mark, with 24 hour turnaround, weekend hours and other shorter timeframes also possible for urgent orders. Please check availabilities before placing an urgent order.
QUALITY & PROFESSIONALISM
All print files will be provided as press-ready PDF files that comply with industry print specifications.
Rebecca is a qualified graphic designer with over 11 years’ experience, so you can be assured that all EDB artwork consists of high-quality graphics only!
Once you have purchased your time, Rebecca will be in touch within one business day to commence the briefing process.
Check out Rebecca’s portfolio of work here: Business Design Portfolio
The website also has a range of different package options to choose from.
Rebecca can also tailor a package to suit your needs so please ask for a quote!